What information do we collect?
We collect personal data voluntarily provided by you through email, web-based forms, and other direct communication with you.
When placing an order, you need to provide your name, contact information, delivery address, and any other information you choose to provide.
How do we use the collected personal data?
We may use the collected personal data to:
- Provide you with requested services and information.
- Process your orders and generate necessary documents.
- Offer effective customer support.
- Help prevent threats or fraudulent activities.
- Send you informative messages if you have explicitly agreed to receive them.
- Comply with regulatory requirements.
We may share your information with third parties to comply with regulatory requirements, collaborate with supervisory authorities, help prevent criminal activities, and protect our, your, and others' legitimate rights.
How do we protect personal data?
We use various technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data. Your data is accessible to a limited number of authorized individuals.
How long do we retain personal data?
We keep your personal data for as long as necessary based on its acquisition purpose and in accordance with regulatory requirements.
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer by the websites you visit. They are used to ensure website functionality and provide information to site owners.
This website may set the following cookies:
- Functional cookies: Necessary for navigating the website and using its features. Without these cookies, we cannot provide requested services, such as shopping cart functionality.
- Google Analytics cookies: Used to gather website visit statistics. We use this information to improve site performance and advertising efforts.
- Targeted advertising tool cookies: Used to enhance advertising effectiveness and display ads likely of interest to you.
- Third-party service provider cookies: Some cookies may be set by third-party services used on this website, such as the Facebook "Like" button, and we cannot control these cookies.
How to opt-out of cookies?
To opt-out of receiving cookies, you can use private browsing modes provided by most browsers (private window, incognito window, or InPrivate window). Any cookies created while using private browsing are deleted when you close all browser windows.
To opt-out of obtaining information for targeted advertising, you can use free tools like Your Online Choices or YourAdChoices.
Your rights regarding your personal data
If you are a data subject under the EU GDPR (for example, an EU citizen providing us with your personal data), you have the following rights:
- Right to access information: Receive information about the processing of your personal data.
- Right to rectify: Request the correction or completion of inaccurate or incomplete personal data without undue delay.
- Right to be forgotten: Withdraw your consent for personal data processing and request deletion when the data is no longer needed for the requested services and regulatory compliance.
- Right to restrict processing: Request a limitation on personal data processing if you contest its accuracy, if the processing is unlawful, or if you need it for legal claims.
- Right to object: Object to data processing unless there are compelling legitimate grounds or the processing is necessary for public interest.
- Other rights under the GDPR. For more information, visit the EU Data Protection website.
For any inquiries about these rights, please contact us at [email protected].